On the patronal feast of the dilapidated Church of the Resurrection of the Living in the village of Paskino, Kimrsky district, a prayer service was held on September 26. The divine service was led by the rector of the church in honor of St. Nicholas the Wonderworker in the village of Nikolo-Yam, Archpriest John Stelmaschuk. Residents and guests prayed in the temple . Pascino.
The building of the Church of the Resurrection of the Living in Paskino was erected in the classical style in 1842. Closed in the 1930s. In Soviet times, the temple was used for household needs. Miraculously, the remains of the royal gates and fragments of the painting have been preserved.
On September 26, on the day of the patronal feast of the Resurrection Church of the village of Kozmodemyanovsky, priest Vadim Fomin, rector of the Church of the Nativity of Christ in Kashin, served a festive prayer service.
The stone church in this village was built by parishioners in 1868. At the end of the XIX century, the village of Kozmodemyanovskoye was the center of Kozmodemyanovskaya volost of Kashinsky uyezd of Tver province. The main cold church was consecrated in honor of the Renovation of the Church of the Resurrection of Christ, the side — in honor of the Intercession of the Most Holy Theotokos and the holy silverless Cosmas and Damian.
In Soviet times, the temple was closed. Currently, the church building is quite well preserved, if compared with most other rural churches in the north-east of the region. Moldings, plaster with frescoes and domes have been preserved.
On September 28, Orthodox Christians prayerfully remember the vmch. Nikita Gotfsky. On the patronal feast, Archpriest Alexander Azarenkov, rector of the Church of the Great Martyr George of the village of Yuriev-Devichye, Konakovsky district, performed a prayer service and a procession.
Previously, the village of Nikitskoye stood here. The ruined Church of the Epiphany of the Lord on the Nikitsky churchyard with chapels in honor of the Great Martyr Nikita and St. Nicholas of Myra has preserved the memory of the village and its inhabitants. A stone church was erected on the site of the old wooden church of St. Nikita the Great Martyr (built in 1731) in 1812-1814, and completed, due to the fall of the dome, in 1820.
For two years, the team of the farm in the village of Yurievo-Devichye has been carrying out restoration work to revive the ruined shrine, a once majestic temple with a bell tower. The local population takes an active part in this.
Prayer is offered here every Friday.
Based on the materials of the deaneries of the Tver Diocese